Contact lenses correct your vision and are easy to wear. Choosing the contact lenses that are right for you depends on your vision and the degree of comfort sought. There are many types of contacts to suit almost anyone. Types of contact lenses include:
Soft Contact Lenses
Soft contact lenses are the most commonly prescribed due to the fact that they are extremely comfortable. Soft contacts are now available in multi focal, for astigmatism and even for overnight wear. Soft contact lenses include:
- Daily Wear: can be worn up to 18 hours but must be removed and cleaned at night
- Extended Wear: can be worn overnight
- Disposable: can be worn for just one day, then discarded
- Color-Changing: can change the color of your eyes, even if vision correction is not needed
Hard Contact Lenses
Sometimes called rigid or gas-permeable lenses, hard contact lenses offer sharper vision and can correct severe nearsightedness or astigmatism.
At our practice, we offer all types and brands of contact lenses specifically fitted for each individual's needs. It is very important that your lenses are fitted correctly based on your prescription, eye shape and specific needs.
Contact Lens Reorder Online
Convenience. At Metropolitan Optical, we get it – which is why we're always looking for more efficient ways to meet our customer's needs. We're pleased to introduce our Online Contact Lens Store where you can place an order for lenses without any time of day restrictions, it's open 24/7.
There are several benefits to ordering on line. These include:
- Auto Ship: Enroll in Auto Ship today and never worry about running out of contacts again
- Safe & Secure Credit Card Processing: We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard credit card options
- Your information is secure and never shared or sold
- Automatic Exam Recall Reminders: We will send you an e-mail when it's time to come back in for your next exam
- Saving Money! "Rebate & Free Shipping" offers available for most orders
Why delay? To start the online ordering process, contact our office to obtain a user name, password and your prescription. Afterwards, click the logo below to access our portal and your account will be all set for future orders. It's that simple.
For patients who wish to reorder their contact lenses online, Please click here